Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let's talk about golf - Pro Golf Tours, Players, Travel, Destinations, Equipment and much more

I love golf. Love to play it, love to watch it and love to talk about it. If there would be a way to have it on 24/7, fine with me. But for now it is rather complicated to stay on top of all those professional tours, events, the equipment, the endless stream of teaching media and everything which happens around this game. So I thought I will start writing and publishing. Results, news, stories, interesting and funny stuff, reports. Just what I find, hear and experience and do so several times a week. Encouraging discussion and communication. There is a ton of tours and players out there. I also will publish articles authored by myself and give people and readers opportunity to comment. That should make for an interesting discussion.
So let's talk golf. Let's watch golf and let's enjoy the game and everything connected to it.
I have no specific plan. I just write about stuff, publish info and try to find interesting golf relate things which others do not publish or only seldom. You will find that I have my own opinions and ideas might not be mainstream and at times not liked. If you have to comment, keep it clean. NO NEGATIVE OR OFFENSIVE comments will be tolerated. So if you have something to say, keep it clean. That does not mean you have to agree with me. Just say it in a way that will help to progress the discussion.

Want to know why I am qualified? Well. Find my profile once it is posted and learn about me. You can also find my other blogs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment